Don’t trust the hype. Yes, you’ve read in the tech press that the PC era is over and that tablets have taken over. But is this true
Do you still mourn the demise of popular RSS reader Google Reader? You’re not alone
It’s a sinking feeling: You’re showing off your brand-new smartphone when it slips out of your grip and falls to the concrete sidewalk below. This doesn’t have to be the end of your treasured smartphone though, not if you’ve acquired one of the newest cases — which have science backing them — designed to protect smartphones from surprise falls.
Faculty members at Harvard University were shocked to discover that university administrators monitored their e-mail accounts recently to uncover the source of a media leak about a school cheating scandal.
Wi-Fi Security – Tips from Noviant
Noviant is a full-service computer consulting firm that provides world-class proactive IT solutions to small- and mid-sized companies. We offer a broad range of enhanced technical solutions that include state-of-the-art LAN/WAN design and integration, IP Convergence Solution, e-mail services, enterprise software design, and desktop service and support.
- 09/05/2013 The era of the PC isn’t as over as you might think
- 08/23/2013 Windows 8.1 unlikely to solve the OS’ problems
- 08/20/2013 Avoiding the e-mail crush following a vacation
- 08/20/2013 Why Office Mobile isn’t a good investment
- 08/07/2013 There’s another alternative for those mourning Google Reader
- 08/02/2013 Why tech-less meetings should be your goal
- 07/31/2013 A 24-hour charging solution
- 07/26/2013 Protecting your smartphone from disaster
- 07/16/2013 Why monitoring employees is so contentious
- 07/11/2013 There are some essentials every business website needs